- What are your opening hours?
Cook & Brew is open daily from 11:30AM to 10:30PM.
- How do I make a reservation?
You may make a reservation via our website or drop us an email at email@example.com.
- Where is the nearest carpark?
The nearest carpark is at Asia Square Tower 2.Asia Square Tower 2 Parking ChargesWeekdays:7AM to 5:59PM — $6.42/hr6PM onwards — $6.42/entryWeekends and public holidays:7AM onwards — $6.42/entry
- Do you provide complimentary parking for Marriott Bonvoy™ members?
Complimentary parking is not provided.Asia Square Tower 2 Parking ChargesWeekdays:7AM to 5:59PM — $6.42/hr6PM onwards — $6.42/entryWeekends and public holidays:7AM onwards — $6.42/entry
- What is your Happy Hour promotion?
Enjoy draft beers from $8 nett, house wines from $10 nett, and cocktails from S$12 nett.Monday to Friday | 3PM to 10PMSaturday and Sunday | 11:30AM to 10PM
- Is Cook & Brew child friendly?
Children are welcomed at Cook & Brew. For children aged 12 and under, we have a special kids menu just for them!
- Can I hold a private event at Cook & Brew?
We are unable to accommodate private events at Cook & Brew at the moment.Please do check back on our page for any updates!