- What are your opening hours?
MONDAYS TO THURSDAYS: 11:30AM TO 11PM.
FRIDAYS AND THE EVE OF PH: 11:30AM TO 12AM.
SATURDAYS: 3PM TO 11PM.
- How do I make a reservation?
You may make a reservation via our website or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where is the nearest carpark?
The nearest carpark is at Asia Square Tower 2.Asia Square Tower 2 Parking ChargesWeekdays:7AM to 5:59PM — $6.42/hr6PM onwards — $5.40/entryWeekends and public holidays:7AM onwards — $6.42/entry
- Do you provide complimentary parking for Marriott Bonvoy™ members?
Complimentary parking is not provided.Asia Square Tower 2 Parking ChargesWeekdays:7AM to 5:59PM — $6.42/hr6PM onwards — $6.42/entryWeekends and public holidays:7AM onwards — $6.42/entry
- What is your Happy Hour promotion?
Enjoy draft beers from $10 nett, house wines from $10 nett, and hard seltzer from S$12 nett.MONDAYS TO THURSDAYS, SATURDAYS: 3PM TO 10:30PM
FRIDAYS: 3PM TO 11:30PM
PH:11:30AM TO 10:30PM
EVE OF PH: 11:30AM TO 11:30PM
- Is Cook & Brew child friendly?
Children are welcomed at Cook & Brew. For children aged 12 and under, we have a special kids menu just for them!
- Can I hold a private event at Cook & Brew?
Cook & Brew is available for private events.
Email email@example.com to find out more.